Re: ldconfig has problems with something???

Oops...

The command line for that ldconfig posting I just sent should have been
just:

ldconfig -v

I accidentally included some of my first attempt to redirect stuff to a
file...  Anyway, the point I was trying to make is that ldconfig is having
trouble now for some strange reason.
 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen        Web:    http://www.et.byu.edu/~andersee/