- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: mkwhatis?
- From: email@example.com (Bernd Eckenfels)
- Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 19:19:49 +0100 (MET)
- Message-id: <m0vLvWw-0004ixC@lina>
- In-reply-to: <199611081813.KAA14934@merlin.csrv.uidaho.edu> from "firstname.lastname@example.org" at Nov 8, 96 10:13:46 am
> You don't need mkwhatis for Debian's man implementation, but TkMan complains
> about not having a 'whatis' database. Just to make it stop complaining, I put
> that script together.
AFAIK it complains but works anyway. Would be enouh to touch the files empty
(or even better fix TkMan to not complain at all :)
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com