POSIX Complience

Reading the Red Hat announcement I saw this:

The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has decided
to stop charging for their POSIX Conformance Test Suite 151-2, in
hopes that the POSIX standard may be more broadly applied.  Red Hat
Software applauds the move, and has obtained the suites for
consideration.  We would encourage all Linux developers to take
advantage of this development.  Comments and questions can be directed
to Martha Gray <gray@sst.ncsl.nist.gov> at NIST.

I don't have time to pursue this, but thought someone else might want
to look at it.

--
Christopher J. Fearnley            |    Linux/Internet Consulting
cjf@netaxs.com, cjf@onit.net       |    UNIX SIG Leader at PACS