Re: "buzz" created

You (Bruce Perens) wrote:
> The "buzz" directory was created on master.debian.org . Some of the mirror
> sites are going to have trouble because the archive got a lot larger - it
> is now more than 1 GB.
>
> Some of your most recently uploaded packages may not have made it into
> "buzz". If it's important that they get there, please check for them and
> write to me if they should be moved in.

Are you going to create a buzz-updates directory as well where packages
can go that need to be updated (security fixes, whatever) after "buzz"
is released as 1.1 ? (Might as well be an "1.1-updates" directory then).

I think it is very important that "buzz" gets really frozen (for CDs)

Mike.
--
  Miquel van    | Cistron Internet Services   --    Alphen aan den Rijn.
  Smoorenburg,  | mailto:info@cistron.nl          http://www.cistron.nl/