re:dselect FTP method and dftp wrt FTP site organisation

>* Someone said that we don't need to parse the version number out of
>the filenames.  They were wrong.  dftp and the dselect FTP method need
>to know the version numbers of packages they're thinking about
>downloading, so that incremental upgrades don't have to fetch all the
>selected packages but only the changed ones.

The new 'dftp' now depends exclusively on the "Packages" files to
determine version and revision strings.  Hopefully, this will clear
up the last remaining problems regarding such conflicts.

I should be releasing this version next week.

                                        Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@bnr.ca )