Re: debian-bugs@pixar.com -> debian-devel@pixar.com

I can help to the first part of May if you want me to do this I will make
some changes here so I don't mix up mail :)

Let me know ASAP since this is something I have to set up this weekend before
I can not get to my machine that feeds me mail (can only log in as root
from the console) :)

On Fri, 18 Mar 1994, Ian Murdock wrote:

>    Date: Thu, 17 Mar 94 20:28 PST
>    From: bruce@beagle.pixar.com
>
>    In the long term, we might consider having a volunteer (or volunteers)
>    who will take bug reports, forward them to the appropriate package
>    maintainer, _track when they are repaired_, and maintain a publicly
>    accessable bug list. Is anyone interested in this?
>
> I think that this is an _excellent_ idea.  Please do speak up if
> you're interested.
>
> Ian Murdock <imurdock@gnu.ai.mit.edu>

||                                ||  root@stimpy.cps.cmich.edu      ||
|| Matthew S. Bailey              ||  mbailey@cps201.cps.cmich.edu   ||
|| 109 Merrill Hall               ||  32bdzwc@cmuvm.csv.cmich.edu    ||
|| Central Michigan University    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|| Mt. Pleasant  MI  48858        ||  Get rid of MS-DOG and switch   ||
|| (517) 774-4141                 ||  To a real Operating System     ||
||                                ||         L I N U X!!             ||