BUGS and CHANGES-0.92 files

I have these two files that were left by Ian.  Unfortunately, sunsite has
been down since late Thursday (I think).  If there is enough interest, I
can post these two files to the list (along with the updated list of
who's doing what).  Or, if the interest is low, I can mail it to
whoever.  It doesn't look like sunsite is going to be available anytime
soon, though.

The BUGS file is the only one of any significant length - ~34k.

Mike D.
*---------------* Support the Debian Linux Association *---------------*
| mdickey@thorplus.lib.purdue.edu          Hicks Undergraduate Library |
| Purdue University Computer Science       Computer Support/Technician |