Re: Visiting Madrid next week

Hi,

slight change on my side, sorry:

I mis-read my hosts’s schedule, and they want to take me out for tapas
on Thursday (I read Tuesday). So now I’m also in favor of earlier
meetings; and in fact it might be difficult to join, depending on where
you want to meet.

The easiest for me would be something in the afternoon (say, between
15:00 and 17:00) on or new the University campus.

But in doubt just plan without me; my fault that I got the schedule
wrong.

Greetings,
Joachim