[OT] Car/ride share Barca/Dijon/Barca for LSM 2005 in July ?

Hi all,

Pardon the off-topic post, but I need some help from the Spanish Linux
community, and you good folks within Debian are as close as I can get :)

I've been asked to present about Quantian at LSM 2005 in Dijon, which will
take place July 5 to 9.  It so happens that I'll actually be in the Barcelona
area on vacation (as my wife will attend a big conference in Barcelona)
during that time.

I don't fancy making the trek up to Dijon by myself. Would you guys know of
any "pooling" mechanisms within the Spanish Free/Libre Software community in
terms of rides from Spain to Dijon and back?  Barring that, are there are
web-based ride pooling mechanisms?  I don't mind longish car rides through
Europe (heck, that's what I did a lot myself in a past life :), but I figured
that air travel is probably cumbersome (Barcelona - Paris plus SNCF to Dijon
?), likewise for the rail chances (though I assume you'd get from Barcelona
to Toulouse and/or Montpellier, each of which may get you to Lyon which is
almost there).

But I digress. I'll be in Europe with my wife and kids, and they'd enforce a
minimal length for such a side trip.  If someone has an idea of how I could
arrange that, please let me know (off-list).  It is not that important that
I'll make it, but it would be nice (and would force me to do a new Quantian
paper ...).

Thanks in advance, and best regards, Dirk

--
Better to have an approximate answer to the right question than a precise
answer to the wrong question.  --  John Tukey as quoted by John Chambers