Re: KTrack 0.3.0alpha1 packaged for unstable.

Jaime Robles wrote:

Hello all!
I have packaged KTrack 0.3.0alpha1 for Debian unstable.

You can download for testing from my home page:
http://jaime.robles.nu/debian/ktrack

It has just a few linda/lintian error and warnings but i still don't know how to fix them and i think they are not grave. :-)

I would like you to test it and if someone thinks it's good enought i would like to ask for a sponsor.

Ola Jaime,

I can sponsor your package. Do you also want to upload klog to debian, I can also sponsor klog for you.

Thanks.

- -- Un saludo,
	Jaime Robles
	jaime@kde.org
	Coordinador KDE-es - KDE Spanish Translation Team
	http://www.kde.org/es  - http://es.i18n.kde.org

Regards,
Joop PA4TU