baldly baldner baldness

baldo baldock baldonado
precipitate in flight, Rush'd on a tamarisk's strong trunk, and broke The
shatter'd chariot from the crooked yoke Wide o'er the field, resistless

http://mhaofwashingtonco.com

as the wind, For Troy they fly, and leave their lord behind. Prone on his
face he sinks beside the wheel: Atrides o'er him shakes his vengeful
steel The fallen chief in suppliant posture press'd The victor's knees,
and thus his prayer address'd:  "O spare my youth, and for the life I owe