Fwd: Information

SB NS.P K -- SHALLBET`TER II,NDUSTRIES INC.
HOT STOC.KK ALE.RT - INVESTO.R AL`ERT!

The're is a MASSI`VE PR ca'mpaignn in proce'ss for thi.s stoc,k, get in ear.ly on mo,nday mor'ningg.

Our o,bjective her.e is to fin.d the ne'edle in the hayst,ack, the diamon'd in the di'rt..
and we beli.eve we''ve be.enn ve,ry successfu`l in tha`t objec'tivee w'ith t'his co`mpany.

SHALLBE,TTER INDUST.RIES INC (S B N S, P K)

C'ompany.. SHALLBET,TER INDUS.TRIES INC
Sy.mbol.. SB NS . P K
Curren`t Prì'cee- .85
Mo.nday ta`rget-- 1.1'5
Marke,t Cap; 17.`34 Millio,n
Our recommend'ation- Str,ong Buy, get in e,arly on M,onday morn.ing.

Thi's quic'k ris`ing stoc.k is a go.od l,ongg te,rm winne`r. T.his sto`ckk has b`eenn s,teadily climb`ing, and
w,ill contt.inue to clim,b the ch.artss due to sup`erb busi`ness s.olutions and creativ'e partnersh,ips
in the busines,s w`orld.

B.reaking ne,wss:

H.ONOLULU -- Sep,t. 8, 2`006--
.Shallbette'r's new Presi'dent,  is now in C'hina examinin,g new res`ource pr'operties in the ener.gy
sect`or as w'ell as struc,turing plan,s for an e.xpanded exploratio.n
pro`gram on the Mongoli`an g'old prope`rty...

Go to yo.ur favor'ite finan,cial s.ite, and r'ead the comple`tee ne,ws ree.lease.

Get in ea.rly on th.is one, don,'t mi`ss it Monda`y.

Abou't SHALLBET,TERR INDUSTRI'ES INC

Sh'allbetter Indust`riess Inc, is an internat`ional min'ing coo.mpany, w'hichh has exclusi.ve
govern,ment minin`g r'ights to mann.y mi.ning location's, th`at are hig`hly sou`ghtt a'fter
be,cause the.y are ric.h in gol.dd. Ha`ving thes'e ri`ghts, in a locati,on wh,ich is ri`ch
in gol.dd and che.ap in la.bor make.s the comp,any ve`ry allurr,ing to inves`tors.