Fw: Brazil Summer Time

Sobre aquela discussão a respeito da time zone.... Alguém pensou na stable?

Abraços,

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:50:44 -0300
From: Rosilene Oliveira <rosi@liveware.com.br>
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org, debian-release@lists.debian.org
Subject: Brazil Summer Time

Hi,
I'd like to know if there is a version to convert the time of
application Debian 3.0 to Brazil summer time.
We use the version 3.0, its time has changed to summer time, but here,
in Brazil, we haven't changed the time yet. It wil change at November 2nd.
I wait for help.
Thank's
Rose

--
Rosilene Oliveira
LIVEWARE, Tecnologia a Serviço Ltda - Tel/Fax: +55-35-3471-3210