Re: keysinging at fisl 2003

On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 06:55:52PM -0500, Rudy wrote:
> Ola,

Hi Rudy,

> 	I don't speak very good portuguese, so i'll not try to pretend.
> 	anyway, i hope some of you speak english.

Sure.

> 	Well, im writing you because I'll be attending to the FSIL and
> 	I've noticed you guys also will, so i'd like to meet .br debian
> 	devel/users to feel 'in family' heh and also exchange gpg signs,

I'll be there and I'm planning to be armed with some fingerprints so I
can exchange signatures. Surely, besides me almost (but not all) of the
Brazilian Debian developes are going to meet at FISL 2003.

> 	i'd also will ask for directions since it will be my 1st time
> 	there and i have no clue how to 'move' on the city.

Sorry, I cannot help you with this since I'm not local to the city where
the event will take place. However, I'm sure people will help you
*moving* through the city :-)

Regards,

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||