keysinging at fisl 2003

Ola,

	I don't speak very good portuguese, so i'll not try to pretend.
	anyway, i hope some of you speak english.
	Well, im writing you because I'll be attending to the FSIL and
	I've noticed you guys also will, so i'd like to meet .br debian
	devel/users to feel 'in family' heh and also exchange gpg signs,
	i'd also will ask for directions since it will be my 1st time
	there and i have no clue how to 'move' on the city.

obrigado,
Rudy

  | "GNU/Linux and free software are like women, there are many        |
  |  flavors and you can try them until found the right one" -sh       |
  | http://debian.org             --*--          http://stone-head.org |
  | GPG FP: 0D12 8537 607E 2DF5 4EFB  35A7 550F 1A00 3433 BD21         |