Uploaded netkit-rsh 0.17-7 (m68k) to ftp-master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 13:25:04 +1100
Binary: rsh-server rsh-client
Maintainer: buildd m68k user account <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Herbert Xu <email@example.com>
rsh-client - rsh clients.
rsh-server - rsh servers.
netkit-rsh (0.17-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Added support for systems with no ARG_MAX.
* Only do FSUID_HACK on Linux.
* Allocate path dynamically in rcp.
* Use ttyname(3) to in rlogind.
* Conditionalised OCRNL/TABDLY/TAB3 on the Hurd.
* rlogind -a is now always turned on. The local_domain check was bogus as
gethostname(2) on Linux does not return a domain name. This should be
removed eventually as tcpd checks this anyway.
* The above changes were based on a patch by Robert Millan (closes: #169251).
3dbc68c864cbf6e6cdf53f8578a47a0c 29566 net extra rsh-client_0.17-7_m68k.deb
e61404364d770fe264e01288eeaeda7c 35114 net extra rsh-server_0.17-7_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----