Uploaded isync 0.8-1 (m68k) to non-us
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:02:14 -0500
Maintainer: Debian/m68k Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Joey Hess <email@example.com>
isync - synchronize a local maildir with a remote IMAP4 mailbox
Closes: 120272 134080 150762
isync (0.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. Closes: #134080
You need to remove all the messages in your local folder if you were
previously using another version of isync or else you will end up with
duplicate messages on your IMAP server.
* Has better support for uploading locally added messages. Closes: #120272
* Added a debconf queston with some info about this that lets you abort the
* Added NEWS.Debian with same info.
* New maintainer.
* Removed upstream debianization stuff.
* Updated copyright file.
* Updated to current policy throughout.
* Added uscan watch file.
* Updated build-deps.
* Now that isync needs berkeley databases, go with db4, so I don't have to
transition from db3 later.
* Fix fd leak (forgot to close tmp dir in maildir). Closes: #150762
030afe318f2d59e932aaf98c0bf0bfa7 34102 non-US/main optional isync_0.8-1_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.0 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.8 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----