Uploaded tulip 1.2.1-1 (m68k) to ftp-master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 00:24:37 +0200
Maintainer: buildd m68k user account <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Yann Dirson <email@example.com>
tulip - A system dedicated to the visualization of huge graphs
tulip (1.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* The "turn undead" release (Closes: #157270).
* New maintainer, bringing package back from the crypt^Wmorgue.
* Changed build-dep from mesag-dev to xlibmesa-dev (for no better reason
that it's the runtime lib I use - just tell me if that's not adequate).
* Changed build-dep from libqt-gl-dev to libqt3-dev, since qt3 is
required, and it looks like no additional package is needed for gl stuff.
* Misc debian/ dir cleanups for my taste.
* Use "make install" to install, adapting configure call.
* Replaced use of /usr/lib/tulip/ in the wrapper script with use of
/usr/lib/tlp/ which is used upstream.
* Added TLPDIR to the wrapper script, since it looks like it's the only
required thing now.
* Fixed markup of sgml manpage.
* Removed doc-base file, as there is no doc here any more :(
* Use a symlink to upstream-installed examples instead of copying examples.
* Added a shlibs.local file.
* Build-depend on debhelper 4 to use debian/compat.
ef6d6535ba4e34516bef8935602108d3 2485890 graphics optional tulip_1.2.1-1_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.0 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----