Uploaded mooix 0.7.0 (m68k) to ftp-master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:56:04 -0400
Maintainer: buildd m68k user account <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mooix - Unix is the moo.
mooix (0.7.0) unstable; urgency=low
* It's time for beta release 7.
* Set LD_PRELOAD even for embedded perl methods, in case they exec
something. Fixes tty session password prompting.
* Make runmeth block sigint as it cannot pass ctrl-c's into a running
method, and confusion can result.
* Prevent accidental overwrite of references with fields in programmer's
* Programmers can use declarative commands to manipulate reference lists.
("My first friend is bob, and my second friend is fred.")
* Change deletefield method to not use named parameters, for consistency.
* Moved unset verb into avatar object.
* Programmers can unset references as well as regular fields.
* The next major release will focus on bugfixing. And yet more speed.
4099359cd46b3a06bed08cc032054be5 347920 misc optional mooix_0.7.0_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----