Uploaded mooix 0.6.15 (m68k) to erlangen
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:06:28 -0400
Maintainer: Debian/m68k Build Daemon <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mooix - Unix is the moo.
mooix (0.6.15) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed objcmp() in C binding to not stat a->dir twice (and thus think the
objects compare the same, and do things like log the wrong user out when
removing a session). Whoops. Closes: #160045
* Make builder's set.cmd mirror their is.cmd.
* Make programmer's set_verb use safesetfield when possible, so that
naive attempts to set fields that are really wrapped with a method or
that have a _validate method will call the method. For example, in clocks,
the timeoffset is really a wrapper method that updates the heartbeat and
a hidden field, and so it makes sense to call that method. If calling
safesetfield fals, however, a programmer's set_verb warns, and then does
a forced set.
* Mark clock's timeoffset method as safe.
* thingsets don't get items called just "item" by default anymore. That
broke heardbeat->remove, and it looked stupid.
902a49f642795466e8d7b728b1c9afcd 347426 misc optional mooix_0.6.15_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.6 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----