Uploaded gettext 0.11.5-1 (m68k) to erlangen
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:30:28 +0200
Binary: gettext-doc gettext-base gettext-el gettext
Maintainer: Debian/m68k Build Daemon <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Santiago Vila <firstname.lastname@example.org>
gettext - GNU Internationalization utilities
gettext-base - GNU Internationalization utilities for the base system
gettext (0.11.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. Noteworthy changes:
- There are now two shared libraries on which many of the tools depend,
but there will be no shlibs file, or -dev package, or static libraries
because the libraries are undocumented and for internal use only.
- A file called libintl.jar was supposed to be created during the build,
but gcj is excluded as a valid Java compiler, so to ensure that the
package is built in exactly the same way on every architecture, there
is now a Build-Conflicts: java-compiler. Sorry.
- There is now a much improved manual. Interested parties are strongly
encouraged to (re-)read it. In particular, people using gettextize on a
regular basis should consider using the new `autopoint' tool instead.
- Since there are now upstream manpages, the old ones are removed from
the debian directory.
* The following bugs in 0.10.40 are now fixed:
- po-mode can now open a new .po file using emacs21 (Bug #137353).
- xgettext -D does no longer break -j (Bug #147341).
- Manual is clarified about xgettext and .pot extension (Bug #147624).
- po-mode accepts mailing lists not at @li.org (Bugs #149137 and #154580).
* More info at /usr/share/doc/gettext/NEWS.
5e6d3b14538086c140cfc8af73fd632e 402846 base standard gettext-base_0.11.5-1_m68k.deb
86563a0cc3d307b3c366d4788c41227d 811348 devel optional gettext_0.11.5-1_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.6 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----