Uploaded mooix 0.4.1.10.3 (m68k) to erlangen
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 02:35:10 -0400
Maintainer: Debian/m68k Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Joey Hess <email@example.com>
mooix - Unix is the moo.
mooix (0.4.1.10.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Support double-colon emote (emote without space after name).
* Fixed bug in display of text with embedded blank lines (eg, room
* Fixed shared libs symlinks.
* Made furniture take fail message more generic so it'll make sense for
* Furniture teleportation messages were wacked; fixed.
* Fixed "teleport .. out"
* Fixed ambiguous help lookups (such as looking up the builder's "door" help
topic when there is a door in the room).
* Put in a saner message for objects that have no help.
* Added support for field validation to safesetfield, and let safesetfield
return error messages. Use safesetfield in rename command. Add a validator
for names, to prevent using "" or " " or similar confusing things as a
* Added a guard against recursive parent loops in Mooix::Thing, and one to
* Make reparent detect incipitent parent loops and abort, so the only way to
get parent loops now is by manual programming or manual filesystem
* Fixed amusing message displayed if you reparent a container you're
holding, or if you reparent the room someone is in.
* Make programmer's set_reference_verb call reparent_verb to set parents,
so the same sanity checking is done.
* Due to the way reparent_verb has to lock the objects it traverses to
prevent races, the .cmd that calls it cannot use any limits that do shared
locking, so I changed them to use (anywhere) instead of (nearby).
* Support remove and destroy as less-PC alternatives to recycle.
f99a8c13f53e799691a195d3e1f499a4 301408 misc optional mooix_0.4.1.10.3_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.6 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----