Uploaded ocaml 3.06-1 (m68k) to ftp-master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:36:45 +0200
Binary: ocaml-base ocaml ocaml-source ocaml-native-compilers
Maintainer: buildd m68k user account <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Sven Luther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
ocaml - ML language implementation with a class-based object system
ocaml-base - Runtime system for ocaml bytecode executables
Closes: 139427 150077 152237 152588 155428 155701 156042 157110
ocaml (3.06-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream (bugfix) release. (Closes: Bug#139427)
* 3.05 as released by upstream was broken, i should not have uploaded it (as
it broke all the libraries) but it was too late when i was made aware of
the problems with 3.05.
* Added a statement in the ocaml-source package description that it is _not_
supposed to be used for building ocaml. (Closes: #150077)
* Now ship labltk examples and README file. (Closes: #152588)
* Added ia64 to the list of arches who support the native code compilers.
* Removed .opt man pages from the list of files of the ocaml package.
* Camlp4 -where now gives the correct path. (Closes: #155701)
* Now include a default /usr/lib/ocaml/ld.conf file in the ocaml-base
package. (Closes: #156042, #155428)
* Updated ocaml_packaging_policy and README.Debian file.
* ocaml-ldconf now handles directory only lines in /etc/ocaml/ld.donf as the
d9ae96e8dfeee913ba22c7f7df04e988 4460814 devel optional ocaml_3.06-1_m68k.deb
58675265f253e4ee4d287ebe9da9aef6 165032 devel optional ocaml-base_3.06-1_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine 1.75-6
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----