Uploaded denemo 0.5.8-1 (m68k) to erlangen
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 23:36:56 +0000
Maintainer: Debian/m68k Build Daemon <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
denemo - A gtk+ frontend to GNU Lilypond
denemo (0.5.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* The "Groundhog Day" release.
* New upstream release. All applicable Debian patches to 0.5.7 are now
* easylyparser.y: Change type of getced to int, for machines where char is
unsigned by default.
* Install pixmaps in /usr/share/denemo/pixmaps, not /etc/denemo/pixmaps.
This requires some explicit migration code, since the old versions were
conffiles by mistake - but, at the moment, the pixmaps are compiled into
denemo and are only provided in the binary package as documentation, so
local changes won't have had any effect anyway.
* Prefer libxml2 over libxml1, since their development packages don't
3e6f1fe2a23ea426ffc1952a4ec4d0db 144224 sound optional denemo_0.5.8-1_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.6 and Gnu Privacy Guard <http://www.gnupg.org/>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----