Re: [Martin Michlmayr] Re: Speaker needed for event in Southtyrol in November

Ciao Stefano!

Stefano Canepa wrote:
| Lì mercoledì, 2004/11/17 alle 20:30, +0100, Carlo Contavalli ha scritto:
|
|>On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 06:09:25PM +0100, Marco Presi wrote:
|>
|>>fog et al., Patrick is organizing a conference in Southtyrol and they
|>>were wondering if we have any Italian flyers about Debian.  Md thought
|>>we might have some and told me to contact you.  Do you know if we have
|>>any?  Who has them?
|>
|>I do have some of them (those that were never used). However, I don't
|>know who has the leftovers from previous events.
|
| I have all flayers left at webbit.

How many?

|>>And can we send some to that event?  (I've no
|>>idea who paid for the Italian flyers but if you need money from Debian
|>>for them please let me know.)
|>
|>I'm looking for someone able to get there. I'd like myself to take
|>part to the event, but on the 27 I'll be busy with the local linux day
|>and don't know if it would be worth for me to get there just for the 26th.
|>
|>Anyway, if I can find noone going there, I will send them via ordinary
|>mail. Who can I mail them to? Is there anyone attending the event passing
|>by milan (central station)?
|
| Please tell me the address to send them to.

The postal address of the LUGBZ is:

Source http://www.lugbz.org/contacts

Indirizzo
Linux User Group Bolzano-Bozen-Bulsan
Pianizza di Sopra 51
I-39052 Caldaro s.s.d.v. (BZ)

Happy hacking!
Patrick

- --
Save software competition, use Free Software like GNU/Linux!
And visit http://www.lugbz.org the Linux User Group in South Tyrol

26.-28.11.2004: SFScon 2004 - LinuxDay & Workshops
~  see http://www.sfscon.it and http://www.lugbz.org