Re: Materials needed

Noèl Köthe <noel@debian.org> writes:

> Hello David,

> > We need the following materials:

> > 1 reasonable large poster.  if possible, some kind of Debian
> > banner.

> we can send you one or more posters from:

> https://www.credativ.com/~nko/debian-poster/

These are very nice:-)

I would be inclined to go with this:

https://www.credativ.com/~nko/debian-poster/swirl%20with%20text1.jpg

plus a small map poster.

> > Debian fliers, in English (and Italian if possible).

> We only have printed english/german flyer.
> http://www.de.debian.org/events/material#flyers Tell me how many you
> need and we will ship them to you (Michael Meskes will be out for
> holidays next week so if you mail him you have to wait longer.:))

Attention debian-devel-italian!  Is this something we could come up
with some money for?  It's going to make us look a lot better if we
can hand out fliers in Italian instead of English/German.  It would,
of course, also be necessary to translate them, something that I can't
do myself, not being a native speaker.

Anyone want to take a guess at what a good number would be for a
moderately well attented 3 day event?

> > Debian CD's.

> Sorry out. The next we will get are for the Linuxtag 2004.

Ok, no problem.

> > I do not have the resources to produce any of these myself,
> > although they can be shipped to me.

> - you address (PM if you do not want to publish it)

Will send privately.

Thankyou very much!
--
David N. Welton