Subproject for libretro related packages

Hi.

I seem to have ended up updating a bunch of libretro related things, and
there are some more I'm planning to look at. I find the current
structure of things in the game-team repro makes it hard to get a view
of all of the libretro pieces in one go. Would it be possible for
someone with appropriate permissions to create a "libretro" subgroup so
I can move all the pieces underneath that?

Thanks,
J.

--
... 101 things you can't have too much of : 50 - Escalators.