Re: Request for a sponsor for packaging Zerok

Am 07.10.2017 um 11:16 schrieb intheshadeofezazel:
> Hi,
>
> I recently just donated to ZeroK as it's a brill game.
>
> I spoke to the Dev asking why ZerokK wasn't on debian yet and he wasn't
> sure how to get it onto debian?
>
> Could anyone more experienced take a look and see if it'd be possible to
> get it into debian repos?
>
> http://zero-k.info/Wiki/Download

Hi Rich,

we would need someone who is interested in maintaining the package. See
also https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers for the required
technical steps to get it into Debian.

FYI, springlobby [1] in Debian is able to download and use ZeroK.

[1] https://packages.debian.org/sid/springlobby

Regards,

Markus