Re: simutrans-pak128.britain/1.16-1

Am 16.11.2015 um 12:09 schrieb Jörg Frings-Fürst:
> Hello Markus,
> hello @all,
>

> I have a new upstream release ready for a review.

Hello Jörg,

Thank you for the update. I have uploaded the package to unstable.

I have reassigned

https://bugs.debian.org/780724

to simutrans-makeobj. I think we should fix this with the next upload of
simutrans by moving the makeobj binary to /usr/lib/simutrans. The data
packages must be updated accordingly.

Not a big deal for a data package like simutrans-pak128.britain but next
time please consider to preserve the svn history when you convert to
Git. It is sometimes quite useful to know why something changed in the
past.

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/VCS/git/converting-from-svn

Regards,

Markus