Re: RFS: Simutrans 120.0.1+repack-1

Am 14.11.2015 um 19:26 schrieb Jörg Frings-Fürst:
> Hello Markus,
>
> I have simutrans and simutrans-pak64 ready for the next review.

[...]

> Remarks:
>
> - Build-Depends quilt is used for dh_quilt. Is is used for sbuild to
> apply the patches before clean.

Ok. It still appears to me that there is a bug somewhere (sbuild ?) but
if it works for you and does no harm, why not. Still the quilt
build-dependency should not be necessary because source format 3.0
requires quilt, so it is always pulled in by Debian's standard tools.

> - Upload for Pristine-tar runs into errors, so that isn't in use jet.

I have imported the packages from mentors and created proper
pristine-tar commits. It should work now.

> Both packages are uploaded to mentors[1][2].

I have uploaded both packages to unstable. Thanks for your contribution!

Cheers,

Markus