RFS: inform/6.31.1+dfsg-2

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: wishlist
Control: tags 698980 + pending
Control: block 698980 by -1

I am looking for a sponsor for my package ‘inform’:

    Package name    : inform
    Version         : 6.31.1+dfsg-2
    URL             : http://inform-fiction.org/
    License         : non-free — but not for long!
    Section         : devel

It builds these binary packages:

    inform -- story file compiler for the Inform interactive fiction language (v6)
    inform-docs -- documentation for the Inform interactive fiction language (v6)

You can get the package with ‘dget’:

    $ dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/i/inform/inform_6.31.1+dfsg-2.dsc

This release contains the following significant changes:

  * Updated packaging to resolve Lintian errors.
  * Prepare for switch to free software upstream versions.

Once this updated release is sponsored, I intend to collaborate with
upstream and package their later free software versions.

--
 \       “I have a map of the United States; it's actual size. It says |
  `\        ‘1 mile equals 1 mile’. Last summer, I folded it.” —Steven |