Re: src:debian-games blend

Am 11.11.2015 um 11:59 schrieb Alexandre Detiste:
> Hi Markus and others,
>
> I feel that having a "Recommends: lgogdownloader, innoextract" in G-D-P
> is maybe a bit too-much. People that don't have a GOG.com don't
> want to pull these packages and their depedencies.
>
> Maybe a virtual package would be better ?
>
> What's the best place to host it, in src:debian-games or src:game-data-packager ?

src:game-data-packager is the better place because debian-games focuses
only on games in main. Although, I think there is nothing wrong with
adding lgogdownloader and innoextract etc. to Suggests. g-d-p could
print out a warning every time someone tries to package a game from
gog.com or an .exe archive when the necessary tools are not available.

Markus