ubuntuusers.de & launchpad.net/~pkg-games

This is awesome:

https://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/Game-Data-Packager

& new also

https://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/Game-Data-Packager?action=log

...well I didn't care enough to spend time to register only to see who "noisefloor" & "marcarth" are.

> Unter Trusty mit der Programmversion 37 werden nur Spiele von id-Soft wie Doom oder Quake unterstützt.

Ooh, they could use the PPA I set up with backports.

 https://launchpad.net/~alexandre-detiste/+archive/ubuntu/ppa

But then that only holds automated git snapshots.

 http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-games/game-data-packager.git/tree/tools/ppa.py

A proper backport of v43 should go somewhere else,
not to be replaced by v44 snapshots.

This place is full of old packages:
  https://launchpad.net/~pkg-games/+archive/ubuntu/ppa

Maybe the ones from 2011 could be purged ?

Greets,

Alexandre Detiste