Darkplaces patch - disable gpu skinning

Simon,

I have pushed a patch that disables gpu skinning of skeletal models in
darkplaces as it can break the animation of player models.  This is to
close #729101.

I patched darkplaces rather than changing the configuration in nexuiz
because this problem actually affects all darkplaces games.  This way
the problem is also fixed for any users that may play games not in
Debian using our version of darkplaces.

The Xonotic developers are aware of this bug and disabling this
feature is their current work around.  They plan to fix this issue and
so we can re-enable it when they do.  See
http://dev.xonotic.org/issues/1459

David