Re: [trigger-rally-devel] TR for Debian Jessie

Hi again,

Liviu thankfully finished the new upsteam version 0.6.1 in the SVN of
the Trigger Rally Sourceforge page:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/trigger-rally/files/trigger-rally/trigger-0.6.1/

Unfortunately we didn't find anyone able and willing to help us with
packaging this new version for Debian Jessie in time (today).

Normally Stefan Potyra would be so kind to do that, but he already told
us he is buzy on something else.

Liviu thinks this shouldn't be much work for an experienced packager and
should take less than 15 minutes since there was no real code change,
but new textures and maps.

Please help us out if you can! It would be a shame to wait an other 24
to 36 months to get our work from the last years available for Debian
gamers.

If you accept some kind of bribe for helping out, please let me know! ;)

Cheers
Onsemeliot