Review cyphesis-cpp

Hi Olek,

d/control: The versions of the B-Ds can be dropped -- even oldstable
contains the minimum version.
  libavahi-client-dev (>= 0.6.4),
  libboost-dev (>=1.40),
  libbullet-dev (>= 2.77),
  libgcrypt11-dev (>= 1.2),

(I stopped here, please check the rest; check also the binary packages'
dependencies.)

d/cyphesis-cpp-clients.install -> there is a blank line on top.
d/*.install -> manpages should be installed by dh_installman

postinst:
The username "cyphesis" could collide with a real-world username. Read
https://wiki.debian.org/AccountHandlingInMaintainerScripts for a
suggestion. The user does not need a shell, I guess, so
use /usr/sbin/nologin as shell.

As you are askink for a password using debconf, please read
http://www.fifi.org/doc/debconf-doc/tutorial.html about passwords.

d/docs:
Don't install NEWS, THANKS and AUTHORS -- they have no information for
the user.

Ok, first round completed. I especially did not yet d/copyright review,
but I will do it after I've got feedback from you regarding above.

--
tobi