The other packages

> Speaking of looking at, the Atlas[2] and Mercator[3] library packages
> are uploaded as well; as is the long-awaited Cyphesis server[4]! I'm
> really looking forward to having Cyphesis back in the repos since it was
> removed almost three years ago now. Please let me know if you'll be able
> to look at those as well.
>
> Thanks!!
>
> -Olek

Looking at mercator, I saw that this upload would also include an
so-name bump. So I fear, its to late to upload to sid. Sorry, but this
stricly spoken would need a transition, even if only a few packages are
involved.
https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2014/09/msg00002.html

We can upload to experiment if you want.

This is also true for atlas-cpp, looking at the diff..
Again, experimental is no problem; it can't go to sid at this point of
time.