Re: [trigger-rally-devel] TR for Debian Jessie

Hi Onsemeliot,

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 10:17:28PM +0200, Onsemeliot wrote:
> Hi Stefan, hi developers list people,
>
> I hope we are ńot moving to slowly.
>
> We decided to postpone our argument about car textures and names for the
> moment and go for a new release just with all the new maps and events
> using the same car textures and names we had last time:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/p/trigger-rally/discussion/527953/thread/1d0f3cb6/
>
> Stefan, do you still think you will be able to do a Debian package in
> time for the Jessie freeze?

I fear, that we won't hit the deadline, see
<https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2014/09/msg00002.html>

To reach the 10-day testing migration interval, we'd need to have a package
ready by this Saturday. Since I'm busy tomorrow and on Saturday, I fear that I
can't upload an updated package.

Do you think you can make a new upstream release by that time? That's a
precondition to get an updated Debian package in.

CC'ing debian-devel-games: Anyone of you who has the time to jump in?

Cheers,
  Stefan.