Re: One last WorldForge project library

On 10/21/2014 03:07 PM, Tobias Frost wrote:

Thats it :) Package looks very fine, please take a look at above points
and let me know when ready. Many thanks for adopting the package!

Thanks for the review! I'm going to make those changes tomorrow and get back to you. I'm trying to beat the freeze. ;) I've also updated a couple of the supporting libraries (to support the new Cyphesis package, for which upstream and I just finished clarifying license info) and I would love for you to take a look at those as well. I think you NMU'd most if not all of them recently. I just need to pretty up my commits before I push to Alioth. I'll do that tomorrow as well.

Thanks again!

-Olek