Re: welcome to the games team Šarūnas Snapkauskas!

Hi there!

Sarunas here. You may also know me as SKB on IRC.

I'm completely new to Debian and open source, and once I figure out how to
build a Debian package, I will be taking care of assaultcube. No one seemed to
be interested so I'll be taking it over.

The version (1.1) we have now was released in 2010 and upstream have dropped
support for it by now. It's not playable in multiplayer unless one hosts their
own game server.

Please bear with me while I assimilate.

Thanks for letting me in,

Sarunas

Hi Šarūnas,

We've just added you to pkg-games, welcome to the team! Please use this
opportunity to introduce yourself to the team; what games you are
interested in, what you plan to work on within the team etc.

Please join the IRC channel and mailing lists. You can find more
information about the team and ways to get involved on our wiki pages:

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Team
https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development

Our process for sponsoring is to have packages uploaded to
mentors.debian.net and listed on the games sponsors queue:

http://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers
https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Sponsors/Queue

--
bye,