Re: One last WorldForge project library

Am 14. Oktober 2014 02:35:57 WESZ, schrieb Olek <olek_nospam@suddenlinkmail.com>:
Fellow Games Team members,

I'm pleased to report that I've taken the last part of the WorldForge
project under the Games Team umbrella. I've updated alioth[1] with the
latest libwfut[2] packaging. I've also uploaded it to mentors[3]. I
would appreciate feedback (or sponsorship!) for this package. Hopefully
Stephen Webb and I can get the rest of the project polished up before
the freeze as well.

Note that libwfut packaging diverged on git when it was orphaned so I
did my best to put everything back together smartly. In case the
repository looks funny, that's why.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has time to take a look!

-Olek

[1]
https://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=pkg-games/libwfut.git;a=summary
[2] https://packages.qa.debian.org/libw/libwfut.html
[3] https://mentors.debian.net/package/libwfut

Hi Olek,

I'm currently in VAC, but I will take a look as soon as I am back. (I did several NMUs in this area) Did you ping Stephen? He told me that he will wait for GSOC results to be included but I did not hear from him since.

tobi

--
Tobias Frost

13C9 04F0 CE08 5E7C 3630 7985 DECF 849A A635 7FB7