Re: Love2d Game Packaging Policy

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 5:48 PM, Steven Hamilton wrote:

> https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Love2d

I note that .love files are zip files containing LUA code and data and
that in the only package we have containing them (so far), they are in
the source package instead of created a build time. This means that
Debian cannot apply patches easily at build time. The demo ones I
looked at seem like they are missing source for the data also (vector
images pre-rendered to PNG). Do the games all have this issue? Is
there anything we can do to convince upstream to fix it and encourage
a culture of actual source distribution?

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise