State of libsmfl2

Hi all,
I am a user of libsmfl2 . It seems to be in debian-mentors for
sometime. Can't somebody from the team help so that it comes out
faster.

I have a game which I play which uses the libsfml2-dev library. See
erebusrpg.sourceforge.net for the game.

The only requirement of the game which is not in debian is
libsfml2-dev. I would have an RFP for the game too but till the
library is not there in the archive, it would be difficult to do that.

Looking forward to some action on this.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल