Re: Gaming and scm are my gaming arena

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Umesh Tiptur wrote:

> I am an avid fan of Debian or open source.  Any help in regards with open
> source means , I am the one.  I work basically on SCM.  In this with ay I
> can help and be game.  Gaming was my pet on mobile.  So this interest.

Hi and thanks for your interest in the games team!

There is some info about the team here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Team

Please join the IRC channel and mailing list.

There are lots of ways you can get involved with the team, many of
them are documented here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development#GetInvolved

You can help with maintaining existing games:

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development

Or packaging new games:

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Suggested

If you want to learn how you can create new Debian packages, check out these:

https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers
https://wiki.debian.org/HowToPackageForDebian

Or triaging and fixing bugs:

http://bugs.debian.org/pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

You can learn more about Debian's bug tracker here:

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control

Our general QA overviews:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org