Re: review of uhexen2 package

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 03:30:35AM -0300, gustavo panizzo <gfa> wrote:
> and now it is on mentors, ready to enter to the archive :)
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/u/uhexen2/uhexen2_1.5.4+dfsg-1.dsc

Uploaded - one change, moved to experimental instead of unstable. That
shouldn't make a difference to the NEW queue, but since it is not useful
without hexen2-data and game-data-packager in unstable doesn't (yet) support
that (but experimental does) I felt it was better.

I think hexen2 support in game-data-packager is at a bare minimum level and I'd
like to make it a bit nicer (portals, other md5sums as suggested etc) before it
goes into unstable.