can somebody do a nmu of freedroidrpg 0.15

Hi all,
Freedroidrpg 0.15 was released few weeks back. Somebody already did
some packaging of freedroidrpg as in bug 653924. Guess just needs that
and an upload/diff of the biggish freedroidrpg-data which contains all
the models and things.

I tried to find if I could find any recent activity of Mr. Bart
Martens (the current maintainer of the package) but failed to find
any, but then again its possible that my google fu and debian fu
skills may be short.

Please lemme know if anybody has any luck getting this to speed.
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17