RFS: pentobi

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package of pentobi. I have had
reviews of the package by Paul Wise and Martin Erik Werner and after
receiving the OK from Paul, upstream released version 1.0 of pentobi
with the fixes required for the packages inclusion in Debian and I am
now seeking a sponsor for upload.

Package name    : pentobi
Version         : 1.0
Upstream Author : Markus Enzenberger <enz@users.sourceforge.net>
URL             : http://pentobi.sourceforge.net/
License         : GPL3
Section		: games

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/pentobi

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
command:

  dget -x
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pentobi/pentobi_1.0-1.dsc

Thanks,