Re: Auto-discard notification

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 12:31:39PM +0000, debtags-devel-bounces@lists.alioth.debian.org wrote:

> I browsed Debian games for games that could be played over the network. Is
> there already a tag for games that can be played over the network? And another
> one for multiplayer games?

For your immediate use case, you can try looking for use::gameplaying
and network::client

> If not, could you please add those?

Good point. The game::* facet has tags by genre, but I like the idea of
having tags for game features (possibly in another facet).

I'd like some brainstorming for what such game-feature tags would be,
keeping in mind that a tag should be used by at least 6 or 7 packages.

"multiplayer" is certainly one.

"networked" perhaps (I can't think of networked games that aren't
multiplayer, but I can think of multiplayer games that aren't
networked).

More?

Ciao,

Enrico