New release of gm-assistant (Game Master Assistant for role-playing games)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: New release of gm-assistant (Game Master Assistant for role-playing games)
- From: Vincent Prat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 14:22:53 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4F92A69D.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <4F741FD0.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <4F6B0158.email@example.com> <CAKTje6Eikg3_d5cqqhRxtX4W3o6HOKQ+PAz8Gst-1O0h_aN80A@mail.gmail.com> <4F6B1707.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAKTje6FB=pYQ=V4UxGw4wAHtM957ogVvozRvd5-caKYAgi5EAQ@mail.gmail.com> <4F723AB2.email@example.com> <CAKTje6EnoTCMYbbRGP_hsadncnb0vFTVJjy0nAO4EN57DPPYug@mail.gmail.com> <4F741FD0.firstname.lastname@example.org>
A new version (1.1.4-1) of the gm-assistant package is available:
This package still has no sponsor yet.
Since there have already been some reviews, it should be almost ready to
So if you are a Debian Developer (and a fortiori if you are interested
in role-playing games), it would be very nice to spend just a little
time for it.
Thanks in advance.