Re: Upload of slimevolley?

Hi,

On 05/11/2011 03:36 PM, Evgeni Golov wrote:

> I've prepared a fix for RC bug #615775 in slimevolley in pkg-games SVN.
> Would you like to do any more changes for -2, or can I upload as it is?

I took another look at slimevolley today.
I wanted to replace the font from the default theme with the same font
from the ttf-aenigma package... But that's not the font :(
In copyright you write:
   The font file "police.ttf" is the "Chumbly" font from the Debian
   "ttf-aenigma" package.
But it is "Marker Felt" by Dieter Steffmann (see [1] [2] [3]).
The downloadable ZIP is lacking any copyright and his page just says he
started by polishing some PublicDomain fonts back at the Amiga.
I sent him a mail earlier today, but did not yet get an answer.
Until told otherwise, I fear that font is non-free (there is no such
thing like PD here in Germany, unless not until the author is dead for
>70 Years, [4, German, sorry]) and we will have to remove/replace it.

Regards
Evgeni

[1]
http://pkg-fonts.alioth.debian.org/review/fnt-aae462773966100890bdfe4a8188cc0a.html